The school colours are navy blue and white.
- Navy or grey trousers,pinafore dress or skirt - short trousers (navy or grey) or blue or purple gingham dresses may be worn during the summer months
- White long or short sleeved shirt with button up neck with school tie
- White short sleeved embroidered polo shirt (without tie)
- V neck navy school jumper or cardigan with long sleeves (with or without school logo)
- Navy or grey socks or tights
- Appropriate black school shoes ie: no open toes, sling backs,flip flops, high heels, clogs or flip flops. Boots are only permitted during winter months.
- Optional-Wellingtons for very bad weather (a change of footwear will be required for indoors)
- Warm waterproof coat
- Navy shorts, white round neck T-shirt and black pumps.(indoor)
- Family zipped hoodie (pupils are notified of their family groups and colours on enrolment to St Paul's ) The family hoodies can be ordered from Maduck embroidery https://maduck.co.uk, search for Mad Duck Ltd on Facebook or Tel: 01274 410816
- Plain navy or black track suit bottoms and trainers (outdoor) (Not required for children in Reception class)
Embroidered School uniform can be purchased from :
- Rawcliffes in Bradford city centre
- https://maduck.co.uk , Tel: 01274 410816 or search for Mad Duck Ltd on Facebook.
- Online at Myclothing.com
All other items of non embroidered uniform are widely available in local supermarkets.We often have a small amount of pre-loved uniform available free of charge from school if required. Please speak to the school office for further information.
General rules for all children
The following regulations have been agreed by the governors on health and safety grounds:
- Jewellery of any kind is discouraged and cannot be worn for PE (We are not responsible for loss of any personal jewellery)
- Watches which tell the time are permitted (smart watches are not permitted)
- Hair bobbles/ribbons - blue or purple. Large fashion bows/accessories/coloured hair braids etc are not permitted.
- Lobe studs only are permitted
- The piercing of ear lobes only will be accepted if studs are worn (one pair only)
- Nail varnish must not be worn
- Rings and necklaces must not be worn.
For Health and Safety we ask that all long hair is tied back.